Unsure about how to handle tear and face stains? Get into a consistent routine and address the source of the issue with Eye Envy® cat eye wipes. A real game-changer, the original Eye Envy® Tear Stain Remover Solution now comes with a jar of 60 convenient presoaked tear stain wipes for cats. Each wipe is textured to gently clean the stained area, carefully lifting build-up and crusts from around the eyes without irritation. These are the best eye wipes for cats you'll find anywhere!
All-Natural Eye Wipes for Cats
Each presoaked wipe is saturated in the same unique formula as our Tear Stain Remover Solution, which combines non-irritating, all-natural ingredients in a special solution that effectively attacks the cause of staining. Our key ingredient is colloidal silver - a vital mineral that helps control and stop the growth of bacteria that leads to unsightly, smelly tear stains.
For best results, use our naturally antibacterial wipes for cats in conjunction with Eye Envy® Tear Stain Remover Powder. For cases of severe staining and eye drainage, also use Eye Envy® Tear Stain Facial Cleanser.
- Use these tear stain wipes for cats around the eyes to gently remove dark stains.
- Waffle-like texture gently wipes away debris.
- Cleans affected area and applies a natural antibacterial.
- Also uses a natural astringent to close the hair shaft.
- Contains only natural ingredients, including colloidal silver.
- Topically applied and not ingested.
- Does not contain antibiotics (tylosin).
- Does not contain bleach, peroxide, whitening agents or harsh chemicals.
- Does not require refrigeration.
Follow up with Eye Envy® Tear Stain Remover Powder to absorb moisture, repel tears and continue to inhibit bacteria growth.
For severe staining, use Eye Envy® Tear Stain Facial Cleanser prior to using the solution to help remove heavy staining and remove debris/gunk.
Safe for kittens from six weeks old
Did you know?
The cause of almost all staining is epiphora, the medical term for excessive tear production. When the facial hair is wet from excessive tearing, it creates the perfect habitat for bacteria and yeast infections, which cause those deep reddish-brown stains. "Short-faced" cat breeds such as Persians, Himalayans and Exotic Shorthairs typically suffer from staining.
Tear staining in cats goes back to multiple sources:
- Insufficient tear drainage resulting in the build-up that flows onto the face and often goes back to blocked nasolacrimal ducts.
- An eye issue, including a deformity, conjunctivitis, glaucoma, an ingrown eyelash, infection, corneal ulcer or an injury.
- Allergies including environmental or from food.
- A yeast infection.
- An ear infection, potentially resulting from hair overgrowth over-stimulating the immune system.
- Excessive hair growth around the eyes.
- Pressure on your cat's tear ducts.
- Dental issues.
- Exposure to fragrances or smoke.
- Water with a high mineral content.
- Fleas or another parasite.
How to Use
1. Carefully wipe away debris from around the eye with a presoaked pad, gently rubbing the stained area.
2. Repeat directions for the other eye.
3. Use daily until stains disappear - typically seven days.
4. For maintenance apply weekly to prevent reoccurrence.
For best results follow with Eye Envy® Tear Stain Remover Powder .
We use only all-natural, human-grade ingredients that we test on ourselves first. We are cruelty-free. Our products do not contain parabens, peroxide, bleach, steroids, antibiotics (such as Tylosin) or other harmful agents. Natural active ingredients in this product:
Eye Envy® Tear Stain Remover Wipes for Cats Ingredients
This natural cleanser with natural antibacterial properties is used in well-established eye washes to help relieve irritation and discomfort.
Witch Hazel's astringent properties are perfect for killing bacteria and drying the area affected by tear stains.
A natural antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory, which mimics the properties of antibiotics. This will help control and stop the growth of bacteria, causing tears stains.
My 17-year-old Persian has always had a tendency to get dark tear stains, but in recent years they became almost impossible to improve, no matter how much washing, drying, picking, etc. I did around her eyes. These pre-soaked wipes gently clean the gunk and stain from around her eyes. I follow it with gently drying, and then applying Eye Envy Powder to help prevent further staining. Her eyes look so much better.... it really works!
Good products but not using the pre-soaked wipes on my Persian any longer. I purchased them when I ran out of the dry pads that came in the kit. They accentuated the stains around her eyes with each use. However, the bottled stain remover on a dry pad got rid of the stains post pre-soaked wipes. Overall, I am happy with Eye Envy and am sad the pre-soaked wipes are not working for my cat. The bottled stain remover and powder work great for her.
I got this after reading the reviews for my short hair exotic male cat. He consistently hasd a "teary" eye and these wipes have done wonders by keeping his eye look clean.... Thank you for creating this product.
I was using eyewash & warm water to clean my Persian’s eyes, but, these wipes work great! They really remove the stains on my cat’s eyes!
My Persian cat has always had eye issues. We love these pads because they texture cuts through the black crust better than warm water and they’re incredibly convenient and cost effective. The natural ingredients are soothing. I like the pads because it’s one and done. I don’t want to mess too much with my boy’s eyes because he requires great cleaning and eye drops occasionally.
I recomend 100% this product
Excellent product, works well and easy to use. Thank you eyeenvy for your exceptional customer service, very much appreciated.
These wipes work wonders on my Exotic Shorthair. I usually only need one wipe to clean both eyes. These wipes are very wet with product.
I just started using these pre moistened pads and they are a life safer. They clean my kitties eyes very easy and fast. When I get home from work her eyes still are clean. So glad I tried them.
The wipes work like a dream and the powder is unbelievable! I can’t believe how easy cleaning our Persians' eyes is now.