Rest assured you've finally found the best tear stain remover for cats with Eye Envy® Cat Tear Stain Remover Solution. Created specifically for those flat-face breeds - Persians, Exotic Shorthairs, Himalayan and Scottish Folds - our cat tear stain remover will clean away eye boogers and gunk safely and effectively. For best results, use with Eye Envy Tear Stain Remover Powder. For severe drippy eyes with excessive discharge, also use Eye Envy Tear Stain Facial Cleanser.
All-Natural Eye Envy Cat Tear Stain Remover
Our solution combines only non-irritating, natural ingredients that are formulated to effectively attack the root of the problem for long-term results. Eye Envy Tear Stain Remover includes colloidal silver - a key mineral to help control and stop the growth of bacteria that leads to unsightly, smelly tear stains.
- Cleans affected area and applies a natural antibacterial to fight bacteria
- Also uses a natural astringent to close the hair shaft
- Contains only natural ingredients, including colloidal silver
- Topically applied and not ingested
- Does not contain antibiotics (tylosin) or preservatives
- Does not contain bleach, peroxide or harsh chemicals
- Also available in the original refrigerated formula
- Follow up with Eye Envy Tear Remover Stain Powder to absorb moisture, repel tears and continue to inhibit bacteria growth
- For severe staining, useEye Envy Tear Stain Facial Cleanser prior to using the Tear Stain Remover Solution to help remove heavy staining and remove debris/gunk
- Save on everything you need to fight cat tear stains with an all-in-one Eye Envy Cat Tear Stain Remover Starter Kit with ProPowder Brush
- This is the best tear stain remover for cats that are light colored or white, especially Persians, Himalayans, Exotic Shorthairs and Scottish Folds
- Safe for kittens 6 weeks of age and older
Eye Envy Tear Stain Remover Solution is topically applied and NOT ingested. It does not contain bleach, peroxide, whitening agents or harsh chemicals. It does not contain macrolide antibiotics (such as tylosin), which with continued use may be harmful to the liver and build up antibiotic resistance. (Watch our video about products you should avoid when treating stains.)
Eye Envy Tear Stain Remover Solution is also available in the original, refrigerated formula. Our original formula must be refrigerated and has a shelf life of 6-8 weeks. Our standard formula can be stored at room temperature. Both are equally effective.
International shipments will always be shipped the standard formula due to time in transit. Refrigerated formula ships Monday through Wednesday only.
Did you know?
Excessive tearing can be caused by many variables including food, the mineral content of water, allergies, sickness, clogged tear ducts, teething and even fleas.
Just like humans, it's normal for your cat's eyes to stay moistened with tears. However, your cat's tears collect in the fur surrounding its eyes, which can cause the area to become a breeding ground for bacteria, thus causing stains. Left untreated, it can lead to itchy irritation and even infection. While other products may mask the problem, Eye Envy Tear Stain Remover Cleanser, Eye Envy Tear Stain Remover Solution and Eye Envy Tear Stain Remover Powder battle the source.
Before & After