Eye Envy® Tear Stain Remover Solution for Dogs safely removes unsightly tear stains from your pet's face. Our solution combines only non-irritating, natural ingredients, formulated to effectively attack the root of the problem and deliver long-lasting results.
Eye Envy Dog Tear Stain Remover includes colloidal silver, a key mineral to help control and stop the growth of bacteria that leads to unsightly, smelly tear stains on puppies and dogs. For best results, use with Eye Envy Tear Remover Stain Powder, and for severe staining around the eyes and mouth, use with Eye Envy Tear Stain Facial Cleanser.
- Apply the solution to the area around the eyes and in between skin folds
- Cleans affected area and applies a natural antibacterial to fight bacteria
- Also uses a natural astringent to close the hair shaft
- Contains only natural ingredients, including colloidal silver
- Topically applied and not ingested
- Does not contain antibiotics (tylosin) or preservatives
- Does not contain bleach, peroxide or harsh chemicals
- Also available in the original formula, which requires refrigeration
- Follow up with Eye Envy Tear Remover Stain Powder to absorb moisture, repel tears and continue to inhibit bacteria growth
- For severe staining, start with Eye Envy Tear Stain Facial Cleanser prior to using our dog tear stain remover solution to help remove heavy staining and debris and gunk
- Eye Envy Tear Stain Remover Solution for Dogs is safe for puppies 6 weeks and older
Eye Envy Tear Stain Remover Solution is topically applied and NOT ingested. It does not contain bleach, peroxide, whitening agents or harsh chemicals. It does not contain macrolide antibiotics (such as tylosin), which with continued use may be harmful to the liver and build up antibiotic resistance. (Watch our video about products you should avoid when treating stains caused by discharge from your dog's eyes.)
Eye Envy Tear Stain Remover Solution is also available in the original, refrigerated formula. Our original formula must be refrigerated and has a shelf life of 6-8 weeks. Our standard formula can be stored at room temperature. Both are equally effective.
International shipments will always be shipped the standard formula due to time in transit. Refrigerated formula ships Monday through Wednesday only.
Breeds usually affected by tear stain or dog eye discharge stains are Maltese, Shih Tzu, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Havanese, Bichon, Poodle, Samoyed, Pekingese, Pomeranians, Pugs, Bulldogs and other white/light-colored breeds. Watch our video to find out more.
Did you know?
Excessive tearing can be caused by many variables including food, the mineral content of water, allergies, sickness like dog infection, clogged tear ducts, teething and even fleas.
Just like in humans, it's normal for your dog's eyes to stay moistened with tears; however, when your dog's tears collect in the fur surrounding the eyes, the area becomes a breeding ground for bacteria. This long-term accumulation of dog eye discharge is often the culprit of causing stains. Left untreated, built-up dog eye discharge can lead to itchy irritation and even infection. While other products may mask the problem or simply remove dog eye boogers, Eye Envy Tear Stain Facial Cleanser, Tear Stain Remover Solution and Eye Envy Tear Stain Remover Powder battle the source of the problem for healthy, long-term results.