For the best in bulldog wrinkle care - Eye Envy Bulldog Wrinkle Wipes gently clean and remove build-up between wrinkles, nose ropes, skin folds, and in and around bulldog tail pockets. Gently wipe away debris to clean the area. Use a second wipe to help combat yeast growth between the folds. Use also around the eyes and the inside of the outer ear.
The unique natural formula actively targets the root cause of skin issues (the production of yeast) and regular use will help prevent irritation, bad odors, and stains between folds and around the eyes. With regular use, stains can be removed as early as 7 days.
- Created specifically for treating issues between the skin folds of English Bulldogs, French Bulldogs, Mastiffs, Bullmastiffs, Bloodhounds, Boston Terriers, Dogue de Bordeaux, Pugs, and Shar-Peis.
- Waffle-like texture gently cleans and removes build-up
- Safe, natural non-irritating formula. Cleans affected area and applies a natural antibacterial. Also uses a natural astringent to close the hair shaft
- Topically applied and hypo-allergenic. Ideal for allergy-prone dogs and dogs with sensitivities.
- Fragrance-free - ideal for sensitive noses (and stubborn bulldogs who run and hide as soon as they smell the opened jar!)
- Follow up with Eye Envy Tear Stain Remover Powder to keep the area around the eyes and between folds dry. Absorbs moisture, repels tears and continues to inhibit bacteria growth.
- Does not contain; parabens, peroxide, bleach, steroids, or antibiotics. Made in the USA with human-grade ingredients since 2001. Cruelty-free.
- Safe for puppies from the age of 6 weeks.
- 60 count
Did you know?
What causes the stains on a bulldog’s face?
Predisposition. Breeding for the selection of a flat, pushed-in face and prominent face folds leads to an increased risk of multiple health problems. These problems include skin fold dermatitis and excessive tearing due to the prominent eyes.
Allergies. Food allergies and food intolerance in Bulldogs are more widespread than in any other canine breed due to their genetic makeup. There are many food ingredients that can cause allergies in your Bulldog. A diet change can help reduce staining.
Build-Up. Dirt, skin flakes, and loose hairs are easily trapped in skin folds, creases, and tail pockets, making air circulation difficult. This creates an ideal breeding ground for yeast and the onset of skin issues.
Be the first to review this product.
Add a Review
Boric Acid – a natural cleaner and stain/odor remover; perfect for stained fur and smelly skin rolls. Its medicinal properties also help reduce stains when the cause is a condition known as Malassezia - also known as Skin (or Tail) Fold Yeast Dermatitis.
Witch Hazel – keeps the area dry, making it an unfavorable environment for the production of yeast. Moist skin folds, nose ropes, and tail pockets can become breeding grounds for yeast.
Colloidal Silver – a natural remedy that helps control and stop the secretion of porphyrin excreted in tears which cause the deep reddish-brown stains and appear in the skin folds around the face.
Safe & Trusted
We use only all natural, human-grade ingredients that we test on ourselves first. We are cruelty free. Does not contain parabens, peroxide, bleach, steroids, antibiotics or other harmful agents. Our Bulldog Wrinkle Wipes are also fragrance-free.
How to Clean Bulldog Wrinkles
1. Carefully remove debris and gunk from between folds, inside bulldog tail pockets, and around the eyes with a wipe.
2. Follow with a new, clean wipe, and gently rub the cleaned area getting down to the skin.
3. Repeat daily until stains and odors disappear. To prevent irritations and build-up, apply regularly.
For best results follow with Eye Envy Tear Stain Remover Powder .
Can be used to clean and prevent irritation on the inside of the outer ear. Wipe the inside of the ear flap gently. Do not insert into the ear canal. Store at room temperature.